PHNOM PENH, June 19 (Xinhua) -- Cambodia has seen 26 landmine and unexploded ordnance (UXO) casualties in the first four months of 2017, down 21 percent compared with the same period last year, the latest report showed on Monday.
During the January-April period this year, five people were killed, down from 13 deaths over the same period last year, said the report of the Cambodian Mine Action Authority (CMAA).
It added that 21 others were either injured or had limbs amputated during the first four months of this year, slightly up from 20 over the same period last year.
"Seventy-three percent of the victims were men, 19 percent were boys, and the rest were women," the report said.
Read the full story at Xinhua